For totally up to date information on interruptions to opening hours due to weather or unplanned circumstances, please see our Facebook page.
All of the businesses at Logie Steading are open 7 days a week.
- From 29th October up until Christmas, all shops are open every day from 10am to 4pm.
- Between Christmas and New Year, from Thursday 28th to Sunday 31st December, the Café and a selection of the shops will be open from 11am to 3pm.
- After the New Year, the Café, and most of the shops, re-open on Thursday 4th January, 10am to 4pm.
- Thereafter, all the shops are open Wednesday to Sunday in January and February, 10am to 4pm.
- We will open 7 days a week from mid to end of February until Christmas 2024. Specific date to be advised nearer the time.
- Logie House Garden is open every day throughout the year 10am to 5pm, even when the Steading businesses are closed.
- The signed river walks are also always open.
Logie Steading is a community of small, independent businesses run by their owners and people need occasional days off or to close early. If you are coming to Logie to see a specific business, please check with them first to make sure that they will be open when you come, especially during the winter months. You can contact them directly via the details below or check their Facebook page.
If you would like to contact us, our numbers are below:
The Café at Logie Steading 01309 611733
Logie Steading Art Gallery 01309 611378
Logie Farm and Garden Shop 01309 611222
Hellygog 01309 611799
Logie Steading Book Shop 01309 611373
Logie Timber / The Boardroom 01309 611769
Timeless 01309 747001 or 07827 490702, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Man: 01309 747004
Thank you all for your support of our small, local businesses and best wishes from all at Logie Steading.