Logie Steading Christmas Mini Markets are back for 2023!
If you are a local grower, producer or maker of food, crafts or artisan products and you’d like to exhibit at one of the Mini Markets this festive season – we’d love to hear from you! Located just 6 miles outside Forres in the beautiful Findhorn Valley, Logie Steading is already home to a number of producers and retailers. Our Mini Markets offer other exhibitors the opportunity to come and join us for the day.
Please apply via our online booking form – link below. But first, there are some important details to make you aware of.
Markets will take place on:
- Saturday 25th November
- Saturday 2nd December (Gazebo pitches available)*
- Saturday 9th December (Gazebo pitches available)*
The markets will take a similar form to previous Mini Markets and the Steading will look suitable festive for the season. All market locations will be clearly sign posted. The image below hopefully gives an idea of the different spots on offer.
Available locations are:
- The Courtyard – these pitches are under the Bookshop lean to which means they are outside, but under cover. Marked in red on the map.
- The Long Room – these pitches are indoors. Marked in purple on the map.
- The old Whisky and Wine Shop – these pitches are indoors. Marked in purple on the map.
We may be able to offer Gazebo spaces near the car parking area. The decision to do so will depend on the number of those interested. If you are interested in a gazebo space, please specify in your application form.
- *If you apply for a date and location that is already fully booked, you will be offered an alternative but can be added to a waiting list for your originally applied for date and location. Cancellations do happen so it’s worth getting on the waiting list!
- You will need to complete a new online form for each market you would like to apply to attend.
- Spaces are limited and allocated by the Estate, so long as applicants meet the criteria. Please do apply early – we will do our best to respond to your preferences.
- Markets run from 1000 – 1600 with exhibitors expected to be ready to open by 0930 on the day, and not pack up their stand before 1600.
- All stalls will be charged at £40 per pitch, inclusive of VAT.
- We have a limited number of tables for hire, charged at £10 for the day. These are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- We can offer electrical hook up for most of the stall locations, charged at £10 for the day. This is offered on a first come first serve basis.
If you need help with the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, responses may take up to a week as the mailbox is manned part time.